Our planet matters
” We believe in leaving the world a better place than we found it. We do whatever we can to create a more sustainable future and to make a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet by doing business the right way. “
Everywhere we look today, it’s clear to see the many ways technology can help us save the world. As an IT company, we’re in a unique position to be able to make a difference by contributing to the sustainability movement. We aren’t just thinking of ways to better our own sustainability but that of the planet as well.
What We Consider
- The first step is always to reduce our own carbon footprint, which is a great way to lead by example for our clients. Running a paperless office, using energy-efficient computers, recycling old equipment, and using virtual private networks (VPN) rather than traveling every time we need to meet with a client or customer are few approaches.
- Partner with other businesses in the industry and come up with new ideas together to develop sustainable products for businesses.
- Being an IT company means we have access to technology that can help customers make the switch to greener practices. If a customer is looking to go paperless, we make sure they have the right software and communication tools to do so.
- save space by opting for virtual servers. Virtual servers allow to store data on a remote server rather than hosting own servers onsite.
- Incorporate sustainability into the product development process. Build products and services that will have a positive impact on the environment.
- Use our own platform to educate people on how they can be more sustainable in their daily lives.
- Finding ways to reduce waste at the office by implementing energy efficiency measures and eco-friendly practices like recycling and composting.
- The organization’s IT strategies focused on maximizing the use of existing technology before looking to purchase new equipment.
- We consider ways that we can extend the life of our current computers through upgrades and maintenance.
- Investing in refurbished or remanufactured devices is another way to be more sustainable. we’ll save money and reduce e-waste significantly.
- When it comes time to replace devices, we consider donating them to local schools or nonprofits that are still in need of functional equipment.